Saturday, April 26, 2008

The latest and the Tardis has landed...

Wow...I'm really surprised how many of you wanted to see the updates of the build. It is going together very quickly and we've been told that it will have a roof on by next week!

Here is Day 5...


Yep, you read right...the tardis...well that's what the port-a-potty is called that arrived with the builders on Tuesday. It's bright bright orange and I'm ever so grateful that they've found a place for it on the SIDE of the house! It made me giggle that I just had to share it with you...the nice thing is I don't have builders using MY toilet! Every builder should have one!

So onto some quilty news...I was the lucky winner on Gail's Blog - Quite Quilted and won these lovely note cards! Thanks Gail.

And Cathi, was kind enough to send me a few goodies in the post. Just look at those stiticheries...they are going to be such fun to sew..especially sitting in the garden in the summer with a glass of ice tea!

'Til next time,



12 comments:

Dandelion Quilts said...

Okay Jane, I hadn't finished reading yet, but I saw the picture of the portapotty and then that picture of the quilt. I thought you hung a picture of a quilt on the pp to make it prettier!~!!! So, now I am laughing at myself. It is a good thing I kept reading!

Doodlebug Gail said...

Wow, your extension is going quickly - and please post more photos - okay! You got your cards quickly - glad you like them.

Chookyblue...... said...

love the goodies you got........the cards and the lovely stitchery........

Leanne said...

Oh I'm so with you on the tardis it made me smile, and what lovely pressies lucky you.

Kieny said...

I was surprised to see the changes in your backyard. Those builders worked pretty fast. Nice that they take care of their own potty. I'll be back to see more pictures

andsewitis Holly said...

I love anything made out block, brick, or stone. Looks like a gorgeous space. Love the portapotty :)

Pam said...

It will be quite exciting to follow along with your renovations. It looks like it will be a good sized room. The builders here all bring their own port-a-potty as well -LOL
Have fun!!

nicolette said...

A Pottapotty, what a wonderful word!
You’ve received some wonderful gifts! Good luck with the building!

Helen said...

Love the Tardis. No one will know what a phone box likes like in these days of personal phones, so maybe an update to a portaloo would be a good thing for the good doctor :-)

Helen said...

oops, that was meant to be 'looks like' not 'likes like'

YankeeQuilter said...

That extension will certainly keep you busy the next few months! Maybe there will be a corner for that cute stitchery project.

Sarah Nopp said...

Tardis portopotty is hilarious :) Very good name for a company though. You wouldn't be likely to forget it if you ever need to hire them again :)