Monday, April 21, 2008

A few more thank yous...

Over the last couple of weeks I've been the lucky recipient of a three gifts.

Karol-Ann send me a lovely charm pack of some very yummy fabric. I can't wait to plan a special project for these fabrics. I already have a few ideas floating around in my head...which is great news as it means I'm feeling creative again.

Kate sent me one of her signature postcards which now is proudly displayed in my kitchen. I just love how Kate can put together these little masterpieces. I know if I tried it wouldn't look as good!

And on Saturday a squishy package came through the door and it was one of Anne's lovely little heart quilts...in my favourite colour too! It is so sweet and I really love it!

I wanted to thank these three special ladies that sent me these little gifts to say they have been thinking about me. I feel truly blessed to have made such good friends.

11 comments:

anne bebbington said...

Total guess work on the colour - glad it turned out to be your favourite :o)

Vicki W said...

What great gifts and your DJ blocks are very nice. I like the blue and white theme.

Katie said...

I've resisted starting a Dear Jane quilt but every time I see someone's progress on theirs I'm weakening. Yikes! The last thing I need is to start something else! :-)

nicolette said...

Love your blocks, love blue. Saw the B5 on flickr.... did you follow Anina’s suggestion to piece it together?
Lovely gifts. Karol-Ann is a wonderful giver!

cathicrafts said...

The Dear Jane blocks are looking great! Bloggers are wonderful generous people, you deserved some lovely gifties!

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Love the Dear Jayne Blocks....absolutely lovely.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your DJ blocks look grat, love how you have done them in blue...will be a stunning quilt when you finish.

Juliann in WA said...

I love that all of your dear jane blocks are blue and white. Very pretty.

Libby said...

What wonderful gifts you've received . . . blogger friends can sure quickly put a smile on your face *s*

FabricMom said...

How lucky are you. Those are some very nice gifts. good luck with the addition to your house.

Pam said...

I'm glad to hear you are starting to feel better. Grieving is such a personal and individual process. It is so nice to have such great support.

I love the blue Dear Jane blocks. I am working on a Dear Jane in the Civil war fabrics. It is a very slow process for me. I have about 40 blocks completed now.