Saturday, January 12, 2008

We have our Winners!!

I used an online number generator to pick 2 numbers...from 33 comments!! and it chose #28 and #8 (see the proof in the picture)
Would Katherine from Sew me Something Good and Nicole from Sister's Choice Quilts send me their details and I'll get your bags and mags in the post
...thanks to everyone who commented!



Update: Did anyone else (other than my swift 13 year old) see my mistake? The number generator actually says 24 and 8. Guess I was having a dyslexic moment..not hard to do when you consider the noisy household that was going on in the background while I was trying to post this morning!!! Kim was #24 and I have emailed her and will sort out a prize for her too and will leave the winners as they are. Gosh this giveaway stuff is harder than it looks!!!

3 comments:

de vliegende koe said...

Congratulations to Katherine and Nicole!

Katherine said...

Yipeee!!! I'm so excited to be one of the giveaway winners. Thank you Jane for having the giveaway and offerring such delectable goodies ;o)

Congratulations to Nicole and Kim!

Nicole said...

OMG. This is the first time I ever won anything in a blog givaway! I am thrilled!