Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A few last minute gifts...

Even though I was taking a "break" from all that productivity from the last month I decided yesterday that I needed gift bags for the gifts I'm giving the teachers...and a couple of hours later...three little bags ready to be filled with goodies.


Among my blog reading this morning, Bren over at Pieces of Me is passing this treasure award to all quilters who blog. I've added it to my side bar and per her instructions I'm passing it on to YOU.



TTFN

4 comments:

Libby said...

Cute packaging really can make the gift *s* Darling bags.

Susan said...

Great bag! I was looking for something to make the granddaughters. I searched for the 'jewelry pouch' with pockets inside, and a drawstring which looks something like this. Want to share your pattern?

Have a great Christmas!

lovestitches said...

very cute! It must be pretty nice to be a teacher at Christmas!

Lynda said...

Those bags are lovely! They look pretty time-consuming with the drawstring and binding etc. but so worthwhile to make the gift extra special. Instructions to folow, please!