Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Cracker...


...jokes! Ah it's not Christmas without a few bad jokes...and thanks to the crackers we had in our nursery class today, I have a few good ones to share with you.

What did Mrs. Claus say to Santa Claus when she looked out the window?
Looks like Rain Dear!

Why don't robots have brothers?
Because they all have trans-sisters!

Why are brides unlucky?
Well, they didn't marry the best man!

What award goes to designers of door knockers?
A No Bell Prize!

Why was Cinderella no good at football?
Because her coach was a pumpkin!

How does you make a jacket last?
Make the trousers first!

Where can you buy British Rail bubble gum?
On a chew chew train!

Why does a horse have 6 legs?
'Cos it has forelegs in front and 2 behind!

and last but not lest...and most appropriate


Where should a dressmaker build her house?
On the Outskirts!!!


Happy Holidays!!!


7 comments:

Katie said...

Very bad! LOL

Judite Pitta said...

Very funny.
Congratulations

Lynda said...

OK. You started it.
What did the psychiatrist say when a man came to his office completely naked and wrapped in clingfilm?
'I can clearly see you're nuts!'

Marilyn R said...

Thanks for the laugh tonight!

anne bebbington said...

Love the jokes - this is really sad and harks back to pre-children employment but Jane please put me out of my misery and tell me which shop you photographed those lovely crackers in - the shelf ticketing is so familiar but I can't quite place it and it's going to bug me evry time I look at the pictures - help please stop me going round the bend - oh how anal that all sounds :o)

andsewitis Holly said...

Cute jokes. I'll have to remember some of those to tell the kids at school.

Really like the gift bags you whipped up also.

Perry said...

Loved the jokes! And your gift bags are neat! I want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.