Saturday, November 17, 2007

Woohoo Number 2!

Seems I'm on a role this week getting these flimsies quilted up...incidentally this trend won't continue forever! ;o) I have one more that I hope to finish in the next few days and then it will be a case of basting the next lot of tops.


This 40" x 40" Blue String Quilt is another one for Project Linus UK. I'll be handing it to Lynda our local Project Linus coordinator next week..make sure you've got room in you boot, Lynda :o) It's made up with blue scraps and I'm thrilled with how well it turned out. It's lovely and soft and has that crinkly look now that it's been washed. What a satisfying feeling to get a few things crossed off the list.

Have a good weekend!

7 comments:

Mel said...

Beautiful scrappy quilt. Project Linus is lucky to be the recipient and I luvvvvv the gingerbread man quilt.

Vicki W said...

That's a great Project Linus quilt. It will be perfect for a young boy. Congratulations!

andsewitis Holly said...

You've been busy and accomplished a lot! These quilts are are beautiful.

Karol-Ann said...

You go girl! It looks great - well done!!

Thimbleanna said...

It's beautiful Jane -- I love the blue!

atet said...

Doesn't it feel great to have some of those done? They are both lovely (though, that gingerbread man quilt still cracks me up!).

Lynda said...

I love this quilt. The arrangement of the strings is so clever! I'm clearing my boot out as we speak, Jane and since my next delivery of Linus quilts will be to the women's refuge, this will be perfect!