Thursday, November 22, 2007

Can you stand another Meme?

This meme which I found on Kitty Thimble is just pictures...no reading! :o)

Here’s what you do:
1) Answer the questions and type into Google image search
2) Post a picture from first
results page
(well I cheated a bit and some of mine came of the second page)



•the age you will be on your next birthday


•a place you’d like to visit


•one of your favorite places


•your favorite object


•your favorite food


•your favorite animal


•your favorite color


name of a past pet


•where you live


•1st grade teacher’s last name


•your middle name


•a bad habit of yours


•your college major


•your favorite holiday

Play along if you like!

8 comments:

Karol-Ann said...

Love the image of where you live! Beautiful!

katelnorth said...

OK, some of these I have to comment on - you had a teacher who was called absinthe? You majored in kittens? You had a pet called Paul McCartney? This is a great meme, I might have to do it on my family blog.

Anina said...

What fun! You majored in denial? Sounds great!

Clare said...

Great idea for a meme. Could you possibly remove that Christmas countdown widget? It's giving me the heebie geebies. I haven't done a single thing about "it" yet LOL.

atet said...

Ooooh -- love this! I may have to do this one soon!

amandajean said...

what a fun meme!

blackbearcabin said...

i saw this on kates blog...then came to yours...then had to try it myself! that was fun! thanks for sharing!
cheers~lisajo

Amy said...

What a fun meme! Just found your wonderful blog, I will visit again :)