Thursday, September 27, 2007

William Tell Overture for Moms

Here's a video that's been around and back again...but it's soooo clever I had to post it!

BTW, thanks to everyone that left comments about my frustrations. I've taken on board all your comments and feel energized to get quilting! Thanks to all of you!!! As I want to hand quilt my top, I'm going to quilt around my freezer paper flowers and then add the baptist fans as I go. Sarah Jayne suggested watercolour pencils, which I have and had forgotten about and I think they might be my best bet to see the marking on all those different fabrics.

Also, Lynda has started a blog for our Lutterworth group. Pop over and have a look and see what we got up to. Meetings are monthly and therefore there should be new stuff to see every month.

TTFN


6 comments:

kcamou said...

Watercolor pencils sound like a great idea, maybe I should get some. I use crayola washable markers all the time and they have worked very well for me.

Karol-Ann said...

That clip is pretty funny and very true LOL. Glad you've found a solution to your frustrations now you've got no excuse but to get quilting :O)

Tanya said...

I never saw that video before! What a laugh! I wonder if I could explain all that to my Japanese students!

anne bebbington said...

That video is SUPERB!!! - it even made my three come and watch it over my shoulder - not that it'll make any difference or that they'll listen to me though - I feel my life is played at that speed at the moment too.........phew!!!!!!!!

loulee1 said...

Nice one, hilariously funny but oh so true. Thanks for that.

Christy said...

That video is fabulous! And it's so funny that you posted it on your blog. I hadn't seen it until yesterday when a friend in New Jersey sent it to me (in California). It's amazing how quickly information flows around the world now.