I'm on a mission to get some tops completed. I feel like I can't work on anything else until I get some of my projects to a more completed stage.
The first flimsy I got finished today is a challenge quilt I organized with my local group. It worked very much like the Ostrich quilt you saw here in that each month there was a theme or instruction. I chose to do a block per month instead of a row or a round. For those of you who are close to me, you are getting a privileged sneak peek at the finished top! I'm also suppose to tell you that the black sashing was my DD1's idea (she's 13) I didn't even consider black, but I think it works very well.
The second flimsy I got completed is quite an Autumnal one. I had made the centre part before today but always felt it was missing something...a border. The fabric came as a gift from a dear friend of mine in Canada. I plan to hand quilt this one with a sunflower design I have dreamed up and some baptist fans as filler.
Have a good weekend!