Saturday, August 04, 2007

Has it been a week since I last posted?

Yes, it's been a week and the reason I've been so quiet is that I've be suffering from a nasty chest infection and have been shuffling from bed to the couch and back again. It has really knocked me for six and even the smallest tasks are difficult. The antibiotics are starting to kick in, but I still feel completely wiped! Grrr! Luckily I've had the new Harry Potter book to keep me company and my eldest DD who has become a star tea-maker, nurse and bottle-washer! She's been very good to me. Once I'd been to the doctors and got my medication, the DH filled the fridge with food and then took the little one to his parents and I've had a very quiet house to rest and recuperate. It's been so peaceful. I did managed a bit of sewing yesterday and I wanted to tell you all about the lovely squishy that was waiting for me from Karol-Ann when I got home..but they will have to wait til next time as I'm just too tired to get the camera out etc etc...TTFN

6 comments:

Connie W said...

Jane Ann, Gee I hope you're on the mend and all well right away. DH has been sick this week ask well and I'm doing everything I can not to catch whatever-it-is. Do get better! Hugs.

Fiona said...

Wondered where you were ... hope you are on the mend now.

Anina said...

Oh, gee! I hope you feel much much better soon.

Karol-Ann said...

Get well soon. So lucky that you have someone to make tea and someone esle to take the little one! I would have to look after my kids on my deathbed LOL!

Sarah Jayne said...

Ohh Jane - I hope you feeling better very soon - I wondered where you'd got too after you holiday. Take it easy.

Doodlebug Gail said...

Oh Jane - so sorry that you're not feeling well. Take care of yourself and rest when you can.