Thursday, August 16, 2007

Back on the couch...

Well, just when I thought it was safe to say I was getting better, it all turned ugly. I'm back on more antibiotics and the energy levels are down to zilch again. Seems my chest infection is being a bit more persistent and now the doctor has got the big horse pills on the job. I was hoping to share with you the fate of the little blocks from my last post, but I haven't made quite the headway with them that I was hoping. One more clue is that there are some bias vines involved and at the moment it is all looking more like spaghetti junction than beautiful patchwork. I'll show you something soon... TTFN

11 comments:

Anina said...

Aaaw Jane! I do hope you shake this thing soon.

anne bebbington said...

Hope you feel better soon Jane - still by the sound of it you'll be stitching down bias applique to pass the time

Karol-Ann said...

Oh no! This is not supposed to happen - you're supposed to be getting better and sewing up a storm. TAKE IT EASY Woman and please get well soon!!!

Fiona said...

Sorry to hear you've had a relapse! Hope you feel better soon.

Meredith said...

Take it easy and get well soon. Maybe a little bit of quilty reading will help.

Connie W said...

Darn it girl, I hope this time you get better really quick. Take good care of yourself and gete all the rest you need!

Christy said...

Take care of yourself Jane! Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

Feel better soon. We have a spaghetti bowl here in Chicagoland.

Take Care!

Magenta said...

Get well soon! Don't let being ill stop you sewing...all the more time for you to sew!

Leigh said...

You take care of yourself.Hope you feel better soon.

Lynda said...

Sorry to hear you're not well again. Take it easy and hope the pills sort you out this time. Lucky you hadn't planned to go to the Festival of Quilts as the disappointment would have made you feel even worse!