Thursday, June 21, 2007

Some bunny loves me...

I just had to share this adorable picture of a rabbit my daughter and I have seen quite regularly on our way home from school. He looks wild to me, but doesn't run off when you stand and coo at him/her. My 4 year old thinks it great and hopes the "Easter Bunny" might visit us in our garden one day!

Last night was the Lutterworth Piecemakers meeting and guess who popped by to say hello..Fiona from Scraps in Progress...what a great gal! It was fun to finally meet a fellow blogger in person...a bit of strange experience, but a very positive one!

I also wanted to take this opportunity to say a great big THANK YOU to all of you that left a kind comment on my birthday..It really warmed my heart.

6 comments:

The Wooden Spool said...

Ahhh, how cute! I bet your girls love him/her!

anne bebbington said...

it's surprising just how tame and used to people the wild rabbits are - over here they are so plentiful you see them eating the bedding plants on the roundabouts in the centre of town - how nice to be able to get together with Fiona, it's funny how we 'get to know each other' through blogging but wouldn't realise if we passed in the street

Anina said...

What a cute bunny! The ones around here definitely will not sit still and have their pictures taken.

Rabbit Stitchings said...

Seeing a Rabbit/Bunny is good luck ya know :O)... make a wish next time you see it :O)...

Shelina said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jane! I would have made you cupcakes, but you beat me to it. Yours probably tasted better anyway.

sharon said...

Jane,
We have a whole backyard full of thos furry little rabbits. They are cute until they start eating all the heads off my flowers. LOL!!!!!! My dog does lay out in the yard and just watch them. she doesn't even chase them away so they think they are family too.