Thursday, June 07, 2007

675 !!!!

"Good Grief, Charlie Brown!"..675, that's how many posts are waiting for me since I was last on broadband and could read your blogs. (10 days worth) I'm going to need to lock the children up, send the hubby to the pub and make a gigantic cup of tea to get caught up on all about the wonderful things you've been up to.
Many thanks to all of you that left comments of encouragement to hang in there on dial up..I could just about retrieve your kind messages, but wasn't always able to reply..so to all my well wishers..Thank you.
Now you would think that with days days away from the computer that I would have plenty of sewing to show you, but alas..I do not. It just so happens my mother was visiting from Canada during the outage...hmmm I smell conspiracy! but as a result the sewing machine was tucked away. I did spend some time perusing quilting magazines and finishing Jennifer Chiaverini's latest book..The Quilter's Homecoming. So I'm all inspired and raring to go!

6 comments:

anne bebbington said...

Nice to see you back Jane - we've missed you - amazing how quickly we get used to all mod cons and how much we miss them in their absence

Sarah Jayne said...

Glad to see you back.

Lynda in Lutterworth said...

Hooray! I've been getting withdrawal symptoms as i regularly check your blog for down-to-earth inspiration!

Connie said...

SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!! I WILL JOIN YOU IN SHOUTING HOORAY!!!!!!

Kim said...

Yea! Good to see you up and running again! I think you'd better get yourself a POT of tea (or maybe two)--I suspect you'll be at it awhile catching up!

beki said...

Welcome back!