Friday, May 25, 2007

Fabric, Fabric, Fabric

I received my first package from the Flibbertygibbet Fabric Swap. Along with the swap fabric, Gail sent me a lovely selection of vintage Liberty fabrics, buttons and trim and Green and Blacks chocolate...mm yumm! Gail used the most interesting paper to write her note. I don't know if you can see in the picture, but it has pictures in the style of old sewing patterns.

I also wanted to share with you the lovely fabrics my mother brought me from Canada. She asked me what I would like her to bring me and I said jokingly...fabric...and she took me seriously! How cool is that!






2 comments:

anne bebbington said...

What lovely surprises - have a great time with your mum

Thimbleanna said...

Yay! You got your first swap! I smiled, 'cause I just got that stationary that Gail wrote her note on -- isn't it cute? I found mine on Amazon -- I was only a few dollars short of free shipping, so I figured I could spend those $$ on shipping or something little, so I googles notecards. Have fun with your new fabric!