Friday, March 09, 2007

What if they all met for coffee...?

Some things aren't worth thinking about...and some things are just fun to think about....

This morning as I was checking to see if there were any new comments on my blog I noticed that Anita Grossman Solomon had left a comment on my Trumpet Stars post. In the post I referred to a method of piecing a square in a square in a new and innovative way...She's the lady that came up with that technique! I was thrilled that she took the time to post and it just goes to show you just don't know who's reading your ramblings. Now I got to thinking..(I know... a dangerous thing) In the last few months I've exchanged emails with a few famous quilters for one reason or another (usually just little comments about their work) ...Ok I'm going to name drop now...I've heard from Linda Franz from Quilted Diamonds, Jodie Davis from QNN, Ami Simms, and exchanged several emails with Mark Lipinski editor of Quilter's Home. Now I wonder if they all sat down for coffee and my name came up...would they remember me? What would they say? Like I said, it's just fun to think about...

2 comments:

anne bebbington said...

You name dropper you :o)

anne bebbington said...

Hi Jane, you asked me about basting - as I always machine quilt I always safety pin - as I have arthritis in my finger joints I invested in one of those kwik-klip gismos which you can push the pins closed with saving the ends of your fingers - I seem to just lift the quilt enough to save taking up a chunk of the carpet with the pin