Friday, March 23, 2007

Tollhouse Cookies

You know how it is, you read all these blogs clicking away at the links and completely forget who it was or how it is that you've ended up on verybestbaking.com! Next thing you know your printing the recipe for a very naughty recipe...in my case the recipe for White Chip Chocolate Cookies.
Lucky for me, the perfect excuse to bake came in the format of my teenage daughter inviting two of her friends over for dinner...they've got a disco tonight and prefer getting ready for the "big" night out together. (Right at the moment of typing this, I can hear plenty of giggles and squeals!)
Earlier today I taste tested the cookies and they are divine! ...Taste testing was absolutely necessary... I wouldn't want to embarrass the DD1 with a bad batch of cookies! :o)

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Nooooo... and here I"ve been craving choc chip cookies all week, and then I see these! And it midnight and I want to reach right in there and EAT them! Oh do they look wonderful!

Just left you some info on the HST's on my last post....

Leigh said...

Yum they look fantastic. They are my sons favorite. When he was little he called them Choc "chimp" cookies. Needless to say it stuck.

nik said...

I got to taste the cookies today and they are as good as they look. Not too heavy and lots, and lots, of chocolate...

Fiona said...

They look divine - going to have to give the recipe a try myself.

amandajean said...

oh, I do know how it goes...clicking away link after link. I've been known to get lost! ;)