Monday, January 08, 2007

Wonky House


This is what I've been working on today. It's a paper pieced wonky house from a pdf I downloaded from the Sulky International Website. The pdf is all in German, but it's a good thing that quilting is an international language where pictures can do all the talking. It is from Sulky's Block of the Month (BOM) from 2004 which you can find if you follow the link above and click Sulky Kreativ then click on BOM in the left hand column. It's listed on page 2. There is a wealth of information to be found within their website. I just clicked through to find the goodies...even though I didn't understand a word on the page :)

2 comments:

The Wittering Rainbow said...

Ha!! This looks like great fun. Glad you left a comment on my blog because now I've found yours!

anne bebbington said...

That is one WONKY house - for more you should try looking at Tonya's blog on www.lazygalquilting.blogspot.com - you might have to ferret back amongst her old posts but she does some really fun stuff just as the fabric jumps out of the box at her - very inspirational!