As I mentioned in my last post, I gave up teaching patchwork in March and since I last posted I’ve been busy sewing up my samples into quilts for Project Linus. I thought I might get 3 or 4 quilts...I made 10! They are all finished now - quilted and labelled. All I need to do is finish stitching the bindings down and they will be ready to donate. I have thoroughly enjoyed each step of the way and will enjoy the hand-stitching in the evenings. Once they are ready I’ll photograph them all and have a series of ta-da posts to share.
In other news, I have decided to sell my Accuquilt Go Cutter. It is currently on Ebay.
If you are in the UK and you're interested the link is http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251930333237
Until next time...♥